MCC - WIRELESS DAQ
Bluetooth (and USB) Wireless Solutions
MCC offers wireless DAQ solutions to fit a variety of applications. The WiFi-502 is 802.11b compliant and records temperature and humidity. It has an on screen data display while also saving data directly to a PC.
The WiFi-501-TP sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using a free software package. During configuration the sensor will search for an existing wireless network while it is physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network.
The WLS Series are eight channel temperature measurement devices capable of measuring thermocouples, RTDs, thermistors, or semiconductor temperature devices. These remote devices can be located up to 150 feet (50 meters) indoors, or up to one half mile (750 m) outdoors from the PC. Easy to use software and drivers are included.
http://www.mccdaq.com/images/photos_500/BTH-1208LS_500.jpgBTH-1208LS: Wireless Multifunction DAQ Device
- Acquires data over Bluetooth® or USB connection
- Eight 11-bit SE or four 12-bit DIFF analog inputs
- Sample Rate:
Bluetooth: 1 kS/s continuous, 47 kS/s BURSTIO mode (12 k sample buffer)
USB: 47 kS/s continuous
- Two 12-bit analog outputs
- Eight digital I/O, one 32-bit counter
- Support for Windows® and Android™
http://www.mccdaq.com/images/photos_265/wifi-500-series_265.jpgWiFi-500 Sensor Series: WiFi Temperature & Temperature/Humidity Data Logging Sensors
- WiFi capability and integrated LCD display
- Transfer data via WiFi to a PC or Cloud account
- Software-selectable sample rate, data transmission rate, temperature units, and high and low alarms
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery