HT - CPF
Load Clutch Pedal
Computerized Clutch Pedal Test System
Computerized system designed for onboard clutch pedal characterization. Automatic measurement of the load and displacement with X/Y on line graphics.
All the setting parameters are user programmable to be compatible with all different kind of automotive application.
A power full notebook, included in the system, allow to store data, setting, post process all the acquired data withacompletereportgenerator.
- Automatic and manual test
- Push button for manual acquisition (start inputs)
- AC or DC powerable (12VDC battery withintegratedcharger)
- Stroke and load transducer inputs
- Communication with PC via Ethernet port
- Auxiliary sensor input available (customer configurable)
- Stroke vs load graphs
- Realtime monitoring
Windows based user friendly software with the following main functions:
- Test (ransducer calibration, Acquisition parameters)
- Analysis (CPF software automatically recognize the main characteristic point on the stroke/load graphic with automatic calculation of typical hysteresis data curve)
- Print (CPF software automatically generate graphics and data reports user configurable)